WordPress is a php CMS, using WordPress you can make perfect website for your business. Today’s world lots of websites are in WordPress its because WordPress is easy to install and easy to develop blogging site. Any one can use it to make smart website. if you use WordPress then don’t need developer for informative site.so now i am explain you how to setup WordPress.
(Requirement or versions depend on WordPress versions so please check it in wordpress site)
- PHP (As describe in WordPress official site)
- MySql (As describe in WordPress official site)
- webserver (locally you can use for Ex. Xammp)
Step 2 : Link Ckeditor in your web page
- Put ckeditor in your website root or in directory where you can aces the js files
- Include ckeditor js file into your HTML page
- We can also use CKeditor CDN
Step 3 : Replace the textarea with ckeditor
- CKEDITOR.replace( ‘editor1’ ); this is js function for replace textarea to smart CKEditor
- “editor1” is the name or id of textarea
<html> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <title>CK Editor Example</title> <script src="Js_file_path/ckeditor.js"/></script> </meta> </head> <body> <form> <textarea name="editor1" id="editor1" rows="10" cols="80"> This Textarea Replaced By CKEditor. </textarea> <script> CKEDITOR.replace( 'editor1' ); </script> </form> </body> </html>
Now you can see the great CK Editor in your web page. There are lots of toolbar options and configuration settings in CkEditor. for more information you can visit CKEditor Official site CkEditor Official Site and see the sets of toolbar options.If you don’t understand any thing and need help to integrate CKEditor in your website then please comment us.